- Where listed: Southern DPS - See 50 CFR 223.102
Current Listing Status Summary
|Status||Date Listed||Lead Region||Where Listed|
|Threatened||06/06/2006||National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration)||Southern DPS - See 50 CFR 223.102|
- States/US Territories in which the green sturgeon, Southern DPS is known to or is believed to occur: California
- US Counties in which the green sturgeon, Southern DPS is known to or is believed to occur: View All
- USFWS Refuges in which the green sturgeon, Southern DPS is known to occur:
Bandon Marsh National Wildlife Refuge, Grays Harbor National Wildlife Refuge, Humboldt Bay National Wildlife Refuge, Nestucca Bay National Wildlife Refuge, North Central Valley Wildlife Management Area... Show All Refuges
- Countries in which the the green sturgeon, Southern DPS is known to occur: Canada
Federal Register Documents
No recovery information is available for the green sturgeon.
NatureServe Explorer Species Reports — NatureServe Explorer is a source for authoritative conservation information on more than 50,000 plants, animals and ecological communtities of the U.S and Canada. NatureServe Explorer provides in-depth information on rare and endangered species, but includes common plants and animals too. NatureServe Explorer is a product of NatureServe in collaboration with the Natural Heritage Network.
ITIS Reports — ITIS (the Integrated Taxonomic Information System) is a source for authoritative taxonomic information on plants, animals, fungi, and microbes of North America and the world.
FWS Digital Media Library — The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service’s National Digital Library is a searchable collection of selected images, historical artifacts, audio clips, publications, and video.