NatureServe Explorer Species Reports -- NatureServe Explorer is a source for authoritative conservation information on more than 50,000 plants, animals and ecological communtities of the U.S and Canada. NatureServe Explorer provides in-depth information on rare and endangered species, but includes common plants and animals too. NatureServe Explorer is a product of NatureServe in collaboration with the Natural Heritage Network.
ITIS Reports -- ITIS (the Integrated Taxonomic Information System) is a source for authoritative taxonomic information on plants, animals, fungi, and microbes of North America and the world.
FWS Digital Media Library -- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's National Digital Library is a searchable collection of selected images, historical artifacts, audio clips, publications, and video.
Pallid sturgeon (Scaphirhynchus albus)
Current listing status
- States/US Territories in which the Pallid sturgeon, Wherever found is known to or is believed to occur:
, North Dakota
, South Dakota
- US Counties in which the Pallid sturgeon, Wherever found is known to or is believed to occur:
- USFWS Refuges in which the Pallid sturgeon, Wherever found is known to occur:
Atchafalaya National Wildlife Refuge, Benton Lake Wetland Management District, Big Muddy National Fish and Wildlife Refuge, Charles M. Russell National Wildlife Refuge, Chickasaw National Wildlife Refuge
... Show All Refuges
- Countries in which the the Pallid sturgeon, Wherever found is known to occur:
Federal Register Documents
No critical habitat rules have been published for the Pallid sturgeon.
|Sturgeon, pallid (Scaphirhynchus albus); designate CH||11/22/2010||AR, IA, IL, KS, KY, LA, MO, MS, MT, ND, NE, SD, TN, United States|
- Great Rivers Env Law Center
- Missouri coalition for the Environment
- MO Clean Water Campaign
|APA: Designate Critical Habitat||Petition findings not yet made||Yes||Petition to designate CH for pallid sturgeon|