NatureServe Explorer Species Reports -- NatureServe Explorer is a source for authoritative conservation information on more than 50,000 plants, animals and ecological communtities of the U.S and Canada. NatureServe Explorer provides in-depth information on rare and endangered species, but includes common plants and animals too. NatureServe Explorer is a product of NatureServe in collaboration with the Natural Heritage Network.
ITIS Reports -- ITIS (the Integrated Taxonomic Information System) is a source for authoritative taxonomic information on plants, animals, fungi, and microbes of North America and the world.
FWS Digital Media Library -- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's National Digital Library is a searchable collection of selected images, historical artifacts, audio clips, publications, and video.
Indian Knob mountainbalm (Eriodictyon altissimum)
Current listing status
- States/US Territories in which the Indian Knob mountainbalm, Wherever found is known to or is believed to occur:
- US Counties in which the Indian Knob mountainbalm, Wherever found is known to or is believed to occur:
Federal Register Documents
No critical habitat rules have been published for the Indian Knob mountainbalm.
|Towhee, Inyo California (Pipilo crissalis eremophilus) - Delist; toad, arroyo (Bufo californicus), mounatin balm, Indian Knob (Eriodictyon altissimum), milk-vetch, Lane Mountain (Astragalus jaegerianus), sucker, Modoc (Catostomus microps), and cypress, Santa Cruz (Cupressus abramsiana) - Downlist to T ||12/22/2011||CA, OR, Mexico, United States|
- California Cattlemen's Association
- California Farm Bureau Federation
- Oregon Cattlemen's Association
- Pacific Legal Foundation, representing 3 groups
- Reclassify: Downlist threatened
- Delisting: Recovery
|No||PLF 2011 petition to down/delist 6 CA species|