NatureServe Explorer Species Reports -- NatureServe Explorer is a source for authoritative conservation information on more than 50,000 plants, animals and ecological communtities of the U.S and Canada. NatureServe Explorer provides in-depth information on rare and endangered species, but includes common plants and animals too. NatureServe Explorer is a product of NatureServe in collaboration with the Natural Heritage Network.
ITIS Reports -- ITIS (the Integrated Taxonomic Information System) is a source for authoritative taxonomic information on plants, animals, fungi, and microbes of North America and the world.
FWS Digital Media Library -- The U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service's National Digital Library is a searchable collection of selected images, historical artifacts, audio clips, publications, and video.
Yaqui catfish (Ictalurus pricei)
Current listing status
- States/US Territories in which the Yaqui catfish, Wherever found is known to or is believed to occur:
- US Counties in which the Yaqui catfish, Wherever found is known to or is believed to occur:
- USFWS Refuges in which the Yaqui catfish, Wherever found is known to occur:
San Bernardino National Wildlife Refuge
- Countries in which the the Yaqui catfish, Wherever found is known to occur:
- Additional species information
Federal Register Documents
To learn more about critical habitat please see http://ecos.fws.gov/crithab