Earth.com competition: win an all-expenses-paid trip for two to one of the new 7 wonders of the world!
[ooyala code=”FnMTM0ODE63LLBQVqs29h9FVGmkjs0s4″ player_id=”ce75157bc770441eaf5e849ae4d1d21f” auto=”true” width=”1920″ height=”1080″ autoplay=”true”]
Earth.com competition. Join us on a journey to the center of your world.
Our society is fast-paced: everything we might want just waits at the end of a finger swipe. We take so much for granted: the food we eat, the shelter we enjoy, and the very landscape of the planet we live on. Wouldn’t it be nice if we had an unbiased source of information that kept us in touch with our earth and took us that little step closer back to nature?
Now we do. Let Earth.com become the source for your world.
Part news site, part encyclopedia, and part eco-friendly superstore, we aim to be the first source for everything you need to know about our planet. Delivering both curated content and unique breaking news, Earth.com is focused on nature, earth science, and the environment. What’s more, our online store offers a cherry-picked selection of the best sustainable items for your daily life.
Say goodbye to having twenty news tabs open every morning, and say hello to Earth.com: your world’s home.
To celebrate our launch, we are offering you the chance to win the trip of a lifetime – enter NOW to win a ten-day vacation for two to one of the new wonders of the world. Your airfare and accommodation are fully paid – just grab your luggage and go.
Choose from the following inspirational destinations:
India’s Taj Mahal
The Great Wall of China
Peru’s Machu Picchu
Mexico’s Chichén Itzá
Brazil’s Christ the Redeemer
Entering our sweepstakes is easy, just complete any (or all) of the tasks outlined in the rafflecopter widget! You can enter once a day with the Facebook, Instagram & Twitter options, so come back and enter again to raise your chances of winning!
EARTH.COM WONDERS OF THE WORLD SWEEPSTAKES – OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: The Earth.com Wonders of the World Sweepstakes (\”Sweepstakes\”) begins on 12/8/2016 at 12:00AM and ends on 5/1/2017 at 12:00AM (the \”Promotion Period\”).
The administrator of this Sweepstakes is Earth.com, Inc. (“Administrator”). By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Administrator, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Administrator is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Administrator with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator may be reached by email at during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the U.S., Canada, UK, and Australia who are the age of majority in their respective state, province or territory of residence at the time of entry. (the \”Entrant\”). Administrator, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \”Promotion Entities\”), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. “Household Members” shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. “Immediate Family Members” shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZES: One (1) Grand Prize: winners will receive a Ten Day Trip for Two (including Airfare and Accommodation) to one (1) of the Wonders of the World of their choosing from the following destinations: India’s Taj Mahal, The Great Wall of China, Rome’s Colosseum, Peru’s Machu Picchu, Mexico’s Chichén Itzá, Brazil’s Christ the Redeemer, or Petra, Jordan (Approximate Retail Value $5,000.00 USD)
Only one prize per person and per household will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificates are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Administrator reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Administrator’s good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Administrator makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Administrator will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the U.S., Canada, UK and Australia, and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website: http://earth.com/competition.
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant’s Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Administrator’s database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) winner will be chosen at random using the Rafflecopter widget. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. The winner will be sent an email and will have forty-eight hours to respond. If no response is received within forty-eight hours, another winner will be chosen. Administrator is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Winning entry will be verified. A list of winners will be displayed on the giveaway widget on the original contest post.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \”the Prize Claim Documents\”). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Administrator.
Residents of Canada will be required to enter a skill-testing question to claim their prize.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Administrator assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Administrator shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Administrator reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Administrator. Administrator and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
8. SOCIAL NETWORK DISCLAIMER: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter and/or Google+ are in no way associated with this giveaway. If applicable, social media posts (such as but not limited to tweets and Instagram posts) must be PUBLIC to be eligible. If you sign up for newsletters as entries, you must confirm your subscription for those entries to count. A reply to the winning email is required within 48 hours before a new winner is chosen. The winner’s entries will be verified.